As kitchens and bathrooms continue to be the most popular rooms in the house, tile continues to be a go-to material for home design. Make 2023 your year to re-tile with one of these beautiful choices.
• The Bold and the Beautiful: Make a big impact in a small room when you tile one area in a bold color. Choose currently popular rich jewel toned tile for your shower or backsplash area to make a playful statement and give the room a focal point.
• A Blast From The Past: Terrazzo with its retro feel, is making a comeback. And its not just on the floor! Look for terrazzo tiles on walls, as inset areas, and even on countertops. The earth-toned neutral palette gives any room instant chic.
• Uniquely Done: Colorful variegated Zellige tile comes in a multitude of deep warm color palettes and is even budget-friendly. Give a wall a pop of color with the subtle variations in tone adding personality and an air of the natural world.
• Baked By You: The warm earthy tones of Terracotta have a fresh look this year with glossy glaze finishes and use as an accent material. Choose this unusual tile and you’ll have people asking you about it every time they see it!
• Wood, only Better: Choose popular wood plank tiles to get the rich warm, natural look of wood but the durability of tile. Wood-look tiles can be made of glass, marble or porcelain in a variety of styles from retro to modern.